Sunday, April 13, 2014

FAL 2014 Quarter 2

I missed out last quarter, but I found the Finish Along (FAL) to be a great motivation to get projects finished. So here I am linking up for the 2nd Quarter of the 2014 FAL!

#1 is my Swiss Cross quilt that's been in the making since Jan 2013.  Its an extra large queen, maybe a king sized quilt for my husband.  I would really love to get this finished this quarter!!!  I need to make a few more crosses, add a top and bottom border, and I'll be sending this out to be quilted.

#2 is my son's growth chart.  This still needs to have all its quilting ripped out, redone, bound, and all his height info embroidered on it!

#3 is my baby star quilt.  Needs to be basted, quilted, bound.  Then I need a baby to give it too!

#4 is my starburst picnic blanket.  Needs to be basted with some green duck fabric for the back, quilted, and maybe some sewn in ties to keep it together when in my trunk :)

#5 is a pillow case for my son based off of a design from NanaCompany.

#6 is an Easter basket for my son.  The pattern is the Noodlehead Divided Basket with my own handle added to make carrying the basket easier during egg hunts :)

What are you working on!?

No comments:

Post a Comment